Bridal Bouquet Tips
1. Your bouquet should measure smaller than your waist.
2. Try to not get anything too big, because it gets heavy while you’re carrying it around with you all day.
3. Including small family heirlooms such as lockets with photos of relatives who have passed, embroidered handkerchiefs, etc. is a wonderful way to personalize your bouquet and make it truly unique.
4. Exposed stems wrapped in material/ribbon look SO much nicer than bouquets stuffed into plastic holders.
5. Be sure to avoid touching the flower petals, the oil from your fingers will bruise them!