5 Tips For Print Ordering
- Do not order a small (4×6 or 5×7) print of a photo of your entire bridal party or family. You will not be able to see anyone.
- Watch your cropping! If you are having a smaller print made from a photo that is mostly a landscape scenic portrait, we suggest you go with a larger wall art piece.
- You are able to crop into any image, but depending on the photo, you may want to limit just how much you alter it. For example: If you have a large group photo, cropping down too much could result in increased grain and decreased quality.
- An 8×10 is NOT a good size for a wall art piece. It is, however, a good gift-sized print to be set on a table.
- You do not have to place an entire order online by yourself. We are here to help! Give us a call with any questions you may have, or make an appointment to come in and discuss all of your options. There are no limits to what we can create for you!